A wide range of applications appeared after the introduction of the first magnificent inverted- confocal microscopes. And long before the rise of the confocal microscope, many applications already used the Glass Bottom Dishes, including High Magnification (with High N.A.), Phase Contrast and DIC.
- Live Cell Microscopy
- Multi-Photon Laser Scanning Microscopy (MPLSM)
- High Level Laser Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Redistribution After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- 2PE STED
- SW2PE STED
- 3D GSDIM
- Epifluorescence Microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Immunofluorescence Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy
- Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy (CLSM)
- Phase Contrast Microscopy
- Polarized Light microscopy
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- High Resolution Image Analysis
- Super Resolution Microscopy
- Time Lapse Photography
- Video-Enhanced Microscopy
- Infrared Imaging (e.g.: brain slide recordings)
- Calcium Imaging
- Colocalization Studies
- Green Fluorescence Protein (GFP)
- Micromanipulation / ICSI, as well as IMSI.
- ....... and many more applications
Fertility & Infertility
Laboratories for Fertility & Infertility (IVF, ICSI, IMSI, Pre-Implantation Diagnostics, etc.) are major users of the WillCo-dish® Glass Bottom dish "Series GWST-5040" and "Series GWST-5030", because of their dedicated design and high tech quality. The final design (50d x 7h mm.) was supported by the Staff of several University 'Fertility and Infertility' Departments and IVF Clinics. IVF-test, Sperm-test and LAL-test certificates are available, in the footer, in 'Certificates'.
Glass Bottom Cell Culture dishes are used in the fields of Life Science and Environmental Research, Marine-, Micro- , Molecular- and Cell Biology, Cell Culture and Cell Physiology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Anatomy, Neurology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Phorensics and many more.
From the very beginning of the design of our WillCo-dish® Glass Bottom Dishes, 16 years ago, we have liaised with the Staff and Representatives of the “big four” microscope manufacturers, Carl Zeiss, Leica Microsystems, Nikon and Olympus. Company Staff, Product managers and Sales Representatives soon recognized the unique design and High Tech quality of the WillCo-dish® Glass Bottom Dishes. The Representatives now use them in their (Sales) Demonstrations, (In house) Workshops, Scientific Meetings and (International) Trade Shows.
Your WillCo Wells B.V. Customer 'Service-Team'